Best answer

How do I automatically mark Keap orders as Paid when a Calendly appointment is booked and paid for?

• 10 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I have a Calendly integration with Keap. When someone pays for an appointment, the contact is successfully brought into Keap and an order is created. However, the order is marked unpaid. How can I get that order marked Paid so it doesn't mess up my financial reporting?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 11 May 2023, 19:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @LauraFriedlander,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into your issue, I want to ensure I understand your workflow correctly. So you want to update the order to "Paid" in Keap when it is marked as "Unpaid." Is that correct? 

Please let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out! 😊

yes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@LauraFriedlander Jumping in to see if I can help!

I am not familiar with the app but should be able to tell a fair amount just by seeing the screenshots of your setup. Can you please provide us with screenshots of your trigger and action set up, of course omitting any sensitive or identifying information? 

Looking forward to helping you out with this! 

doesnt seem to be an option to mark the order as paid

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @LauraFriedlander,

It looks like we’re going to need an “Update Order” action, but it seems like this action isn’t currently available in the Keap Max Classic integration.

We do have an open request for the “Update Order” action, and I have added your email address to that feature request. While we can’t provide an ETA on when this will get implemented. We will make sure to let you know via email once it is.

Thanks!