Question

How do I automatically insert different price agreements into Esignatures.io based on Google Sheets data?

• 11 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Agency here trying to set up a good onboarding. 

Our clients fill in the onborading on typeform which then gets sent to Google sheets. On the form i ask all their practical info. I was able to set it all up so all this info gets filled in into Esignatures.io.

However, the price agreement will differ from each client. For example one client has a setup fee of 1k and another of 2k. I will have to manually input this. 

How can i do this? I have tried different methods but nothing seems to be working

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Digital Dijkstra, welcome to the Community! 🙂

Does the set up fee appear in the Typeform? Or are there any options in the Typeform that when selected would allow the Zap to determine what fee to charge?

If it’s not already present in the Typeform I wonder if there’s a way you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Lookup Table) action to convert the selected option for a certain question into a specific fee amount, which you then select in the eSignitures.io action. You can learn more about lookup tables here: Create lookup tables in Zaps

If there’s a number of different questions on the Typeform form that would each add costs to calculate the overall fee then you might need to use multiple lookup table actions, and then use a Formatter (Numbers > Spreadsheet-Style Formula) action to add them all together to get the total fee. If you’ve not used spreadsheet-style formulas in a Zap before you can find out more about to use them here: Use spreadsheet-style formula functions in Zaps

Do you think those suggestions could work here or does the fee depend on information that isn’t present in the Typeform?

Userlevel 1

Hi,

No, there will be two amounts that are variable: set up fee(1k-2k) and Rev split(10%-20%)

Once a client agrees, they pay and then the typeform gets sent. They fill out all the info EXCEPT the two variables. We want to add them manually somewhere, and then the the flow keeps going and the contract gets created with ALL the info.

Will this work with lookup tables?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Digital Dijkstra,

I must apologize, I've hit a bit of a snag trying to figure out the precise workflow you're looking for. I'm really sorry about this. In the meantime, it might be beneficial to connect with one of our certified Zapier Experts. They're absolute wizards when it comes to setting up and optimizing workflows!

You can get in touch with our Zapier Experts right here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.