Skip to main content

I’ve been playing around with Zaps and I have configured ZAP to send an Inbox message from Voodoo SMS to a Slack Channel, which works. However, the ZAP is configured with details from a chosen inbox message, and sends the message once I run the Zap.

My goal is to create a Zap to send all inbox messages received in Voodoo SMS to a slack channel, rather than having to choose the message and running the ZAP manually. is this possible?

I have the free plan, please let me know if it’s not possible with this.

Thanks

Hi @conoscoadmin,

Welcome to the community. You can create a Zap to forward Voodoo messages to your Slack channel. First, use Voodoo SMS as your trigger app and choose “New Inbox Message” as the specific trigger event. Connect your Voodoo account to achieve all this. Then, on Slack action, select the specific action “Send Channel Message” and connect your Slack account to authorize Zapier to access your Slack account. You can customize the message you want to send to the Slack channel. Lastly, test your Zap to ensure everything is working fine. I hope this helps you set up your Zap. Thanks!

Thanks, i can see that the trigger is run every 15 min intervals. Can this be adjusted to less than 1 minute with a different plan? We would like the trigger to run as often as possible, as this will be used for 2fa.

Thanks

Hi @conoscoadmin,

Welcome to the community. You can create a Zap to forward Voodoo messages to your Slack channel. First, use Voodoo SMS as your trigger app and choose “New Inbox Message” as the specific trigger event. Connect your Voodoo account to achieve all this. Then, on Slack action, select the specific action “Send Channel Message” and connect your Slack account to authorize Zapier to access your Slack account. You can customize the message you want to send to the Slack channel. Lastly, test your Zap to ensure everything is working fine. I hope this helps you set up your Zap. Thanks!

Hi @conoscoadmin,

Here are the different polling time for each plan in Zapier:

78fbbd529e8a5c0734bf33dc3d16173e.png
(view larger)

You can click here for all of the plan features in Zapier: https://zapier.com/app/planbuilder/pricing

Hopefully, this helps.