Skip to main content
Question

How do I automatically create and connect bug tickets between Intercom and Jira using Zapier?

• 26 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi.

I’m new to Zapier and I have several use cases I require to solve with integration of intercom and jira.

I tried myself but failed too many times, so I hope I can get some help.

The use cases for me are:

1. Create a bug ticket when an Intercom Tracker ticket is created
    1. sync fields from Intercom to Jira, like affects version, ticket id, components, URL to the Intercom ticket, title, description, reporter
  2. When a fix version is assigned in Jira, sync it to a custom field in the tracker ticket in Intercom
  3. When a bug is resolved, update intercom’s tracker ticket and notify the intercom ticket assignee
  4. When attachments are added to intercom ticket, copy them to the linked jira ticket
  5. when a comment is added by jira or by a support agent, sync that comment to the other platform

Are those even possible?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @unplugged-gil,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Have you managed to create your desired workflow in Zapier?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all - happy to assist further! 🤗