Question

How do I automatically capture guest emails from a Google Calendar event in a Zapier table?

• 8 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone, I am looking for help.

I'm trying to set up a system where guest emails from a Google Calendar event are automatically captured in a Zapier table. Currently, my Zapier integration successfully retrieves and records the event organizer's email address in the table. However, I'm encountering difficulties in configuring the Zap to also include the guest emails in a separate column within the same table. How can I adjust my Zapier setup to capture and list the guest emails alongside the organizer's email in my table?
It’s just allowing me capturing first email.  

Thank you in advance

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HK112K 

Make sure to use a Zap trigger example from GCal that has Attendees.

Userlevel 1

I'm working on setting up a process to capture guest emails from completed Google Calendar events and update a table with this information. When selecting a test record to configure the trigger, I'm presented with the 3 most recent records, but none of these options allow me to access or include the guest emails. Despite choosing an event that has already concluded as my trigger event, the guest email details are not being displayed. My goal is to update a table with the information of guests who attended the event. How can I modify my setup to ensure that the guest emails are captured and recorded in the table? 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HK112K 

As step 2 in the Zap, you can try adding this action: GCal - Find Event

See if that returns the Attendees emails.

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately, this is also not working in this case. All detail is captured accept attendee emails. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HK112K 

Are you testing with a GCal Event ID that has Attendees?

How to change the Zap trigger data: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093