Best answer

How do I automatically add information from a Microsoft Word document into Excel or a Google Sheet?

• 10 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I am new to Zapier, 

Is there a way to create a Zap, that will automatically add information from a microsoft word document into a excel spread sheet or perhaps a google sheet? Or does Zapier not work like this?

icon

Best answer by Paolo 10 October 2022, 07:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Chloe20, hope you’re doing well!

Currently, there is no Microsoft Word integration that would allow the creation of this Zap. Other users have asked for this and I’ve logged your email as a vote.

If you’re not invested in Microsoft Word, you could try using Google Docs instead and link that to a Google Sheet. More info on how to connect the two apps can be found here: https://zapier.com/apps/google-docs/integrations/google-sheets/202829/create-google-sheet-rows-for-new-documents-in-google-docs-folder

I hope some of this helps! Keep us posted how this is working out for you! 🤗

Userlevel 1

Hi Paolo,

Thanks so much for your reply. It was more existing data we have we were looking to move across to excel/ sheets, as opposed to manual data entry. 

Thanks for lodging as a vote for Microsoft word 🙂

Thanks again for your help