Skip to main content
Question

How do I automatically add ConvertKit tags based on attendee names in "Book a Strategy Call with Tania" meetings?

• 21 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi guys, I need help. I’m newbie to this. So I want to trigger for those who joined meeting named “Book  a Strategy Call with Tania” then add them in Convertkit’s Tags. So I filtered it as shown in the 1st image, however as shown with 2nd image, there’s problem with matching the record. I’ve also tested it and automation not working, is there something wrong with the  way how I filtered it? I need your advice.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tan 

You can try changing the Filter condition operator to: contains

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Hi @Tan 

You can try changing the Filter condition operator to: contains

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

I’ve changed it to contains and retested it but it’s the same error @Troy Tessalone . Though in Zap History, it didn’t show  zaps of zoom and convertkit, refreshed it multiple times as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tan 

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

You may want to try using a different Zap trigger.

The Zap trigger being used will fire when a new participant joins a webinar or meeting.

fyi...In the Zap Editor this is not an error, it is merely a warning that the sample record data being used to test the Filter conditions would not have passed.

e.g. “Sample meeting” exactly matches “Book a Strategy Call with Tania” does not evaluate to true.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tan,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.