Question

How do I automate Zcal and Stripe integration to accept payments in my currency?

• 7 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I am facing an issue while attempting to establish a connection between Zcal and Stripe. I am aware that it's possible to utilize the integration provided by Zcal to accept payments. However, my concern is that the value is not being expressed in my currency, and Zcal adds a fee to process payments. Therefore, I am seeking a method to automate the process: when a user successfully creates a new event on the calendar, they should be directed to the Stripe checkout page, with a conditional path in place.

If the user completes the payment successfully, the event should proceed as planned. If the payment is not successful, the event created on the calendar should be canceled.

Do you have any ideas on how I can create an automation to achieve this, please?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Roberto Patrón 

Good question.

The redirect to the Stripe checkout page would have to be configured in zcal, if that’s an option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Roberto Patrón 

Also, there are 0 Zap actions for zcal.