Question

How do I automate uploading all SquadCast files (.mp4 & .wav) to Google Drive using Zapier?

• 8 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I’m trying to link SquadCast > Google Drive. I’d like all .WAV and .MP4 files to be uploaded to a location in Google Drive once a recording session is complete (Primary & Secondary Audio + Video). 

I’m running into a lot of issues, and I’ve tried to construct this Zap about five different ways. Does anyone have any recommendations?

• I’ve tried “Recording Session Ended” > “Find All Recordings in Session” > “Upload to Google Drive”, but am running into an issue where the test is telling me there’s no data for the .MP4 or .WAV files. I’ve identified the session ID, and there should be .MP4 files and .WAV files in that session :/
  • They seem to suggest “Schedule a Recording Session” > “Upload to Google Drive”, but the trigger only seems to have session data and not recording links. 
  • I’ve tried “New Audio Recording Available” and “New Video Recording Available” > “Upload to Google Drive”, but those only seem to pull in the Primary Audio / Video (the host), and not the Secondary Audio / Video (the participant). 

I’ve attached a few screen shots & I’ve also reached out to SquadCast support. I appreciate the help. I hope I’m just making this more complicated than it needs to be haha

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MKWCreativeCo. 

NOTE: You’ll likely have to use the Looping app to iterate thru each recording to upload it to GDrive: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help