Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate SocialBee posts from Asana triggers using Zapier?

• 12 January 2024
  • 5 replies

We are trying to setup an Asana to Social Bee workflow where based on a specific Asana trigger a social post will be scheduled. The Asana portion works fine however we are running into problems with Social Bee and we are getting the error message of:

“Failed to create a post in SocialBee

The app returned "Could not validate post".

Does anyone have any experience here?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kyle Krueger 

To help us have enough context, please post detailed screenshots showing how your Zap steps are configured.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone here are the screenshots. I have checked with SocialBee support and they can’t find anything wrong with it. Any help would be welcomed.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kyle Krueger 

The Media URL field expects a file link, but it looks like you’ve mapped an attachment name.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone you are correct! I was able to make an easy change and it passed all of the tests. And I validated that it works! Thank you so much for pointing that out. This is going to be a significant workflow improvement for our team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Kyle Krueger! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗