Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate sending Zoom meeting invites with dial-in info using Zapier?

• 18 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I already have Zoom meetings set up, but I am trying to see if there is a way to automate sending the invites to people containing the dial in information, etc.  Seems like it wouldn't be too hard, but I don't see an option in Zapier to copy the invite details.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @pcsanders 

Which Zoom Zap app trigger/action are you trying to use?

https://zapier.com/apps/zoom/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @pcsanders 👋

I can see you also reached out to the Support team about this and they’ve added you to a feature request for a “Find Meeting” action to be added so that you can obtain all the necessary details that need to be added to the invite. We can’t give any estimate as to when/if that action might be added but we’ll definitely notify you by email once it is.

As a workaround perhaps you could try using Zoom’s API Request (Beta) action to find the meeting details? It’s a more advanced type of action since you need to reference Zoom’s API when setting up the request. But it looks like Zoom has a Get Meeting Info endpoint you could use for this. If that’s something you’re interested in exploring you’ll want to check out our Set up an API request action guide.

If you run into any issues in setting that up or have any further questions at all just let me know! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

I’m happy to announce that a Find Meeting/Webinar search action has been added to the Zoom app! This new search action will allow a Zap to search for an existing Zoom meeting or webinar based on it’s ID or name. 😁

To take advantage of this new search action you’ll want to ensure your Zaps are running the latest version of the Zoom app on Zapier. We’re excited for you to test it out soon!

Please let us know in the Community if you run into any trouble with it. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡