Best answer

How do I automate reminders for incomplete lead generation funnels?

• 4 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi 

I am building a lead generation funnel for a law firm that does housing disrepair compensation claims. They want the leads to be able to upload photo or videos of the damage. I am thinking to build a 2 step funnel with the 1st step being their contact information and the second step to upload their videos/photos.

My question is; Am I able to create an automation where if they exit the funnel before step 2 uploading photos/videos I can put them into an email/sms sequence reminding them to complete step 2? Is this possible using zapier? How easy would this be to set up? Any advice would be appreciated and potentially looking to hire someone to do it for me.

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 7 August 2023, 21:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kislo,

May I ask what applications you are using for this funnel?

If you are looking to hire someone, you can find them at this link:

https://zapier.com/experts

Hi I have used clickfunnels classic

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kislo,

A potential solution to this would be to use the “New Contact Activity” trigger to determine when they enter the funnel step.  Then maybe have a delay timer for an appropriate amount of time.

Then use an API Request step to GET Contact Activity Details using the contact ID from the trigger.

You could perhaps add a third “Confirmed” funnel for them to enter after they upload everything.  If they are in the third funnel, do nothing. If they aren’t in the third funnel yet, then send them an email reminder.

To answer your overall question for your use case, it might be possible with Zapier but may take some time to do.  Little details sometimes have the habit of ruining best-laid plans.

Hope this helps!

Hi 

I am building a lead generation funnel for a law firm that does housing disrepair compensation claims. They want the leads to be able to upload photo or videos of the damage. I am thinking to build a 2 step funnel with the 1st step being their contact information and the second step to upload their videos/photos.

My question is; Am I able to create an automation where if they exit the funnel before step 2 uploading photos/videos I can put them into an email/sms sequence reminding them to complete step 2? Is this possible using zapier? How easy would this be to set up? Any advice would be appreciated and potentially looking to hire someone to do it for me.

Hi Thanks for your response that sounds exactly what I am looking for. I have built a thank you page as step 3 already. Are you available for hire? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kislo,

Yes, you can find us on this page:  https://zapier.com/experts

We look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!