Skip to main content
Question

How do I automate pulling blogs from a WordPress site and sending them in a newsletter through HubSpot with Zapier?

• 10 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi All, I am Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. I am new to Zapier and exploring its features. I wanted to know if Zapier has option to fetch blogs from Wordpress website and publish it to Newsletter via Hubspot.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Emmanuel Katto

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

@Zapier Support Team??

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @emmanuelkattoug, welcome to the Community! 🎉 

The WordPress app on Zapier has a New Post trigger that could be used to run a Zap whenever a new blog post is published, but I can’t see any action available for HubSpot that would allow you to add that blog post to a newsletter specifically. You can view all the available triggers and actions for WordPress and Hubspot here: https://zapier.com/apps/wordpress/integrations/hubspot

There aren’t any existing feature requests for the ability to add to and/or publish a newsletter in HubSpot so I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team to request that they open up a feature request on your behalf for this. You can do that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help 

In the meantime, it looks like HubSpot’s API supports the ability to create marketing emails (which I’m guessing is the same as their newsletters?) so perhaps you could use HubSpot’s API Request (Beta) action to add the blog post information from WordPress into the newsletter. It’s a bit more advanced as you’d need to reference HubSpot’s API documentation to set up the request but we’ve got a general guide on working with API Request actions that you might find useful: Set up an API request action

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues on that or have further questions just let us know! 🙂

Thanks @SamB 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You are most welcome @emmanuelkattoug! 🤗

Please do let us know if you give that API Request action a try and run into any trouble. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡