Question

How do I automate patient reports with Assistant AI scans, Google Forms, and ChatGPT4 to analyze for WhatsApp?

• 15 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Sam,

Good Morning :)

This is Dr Jeevan from Sambalpur,India. I am planning to start new business in Sambalpur where I want to automate my patients data.

First, I will ask my Assistant to scan the oral cavities in mouth and then I will ask my patient to fill the Google sheet with the images of the patient.

Second step, I want to intergrate Google form responses and analyse the images using ChatGPT 4 and then generate a detailed report individually .

Third, to send individual report to WhatsApp number of patient, Dentist and myself.

please tell me the process how to automate this process using Zapier.

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Good morning @Jeevandeep Boda! And welcome to the Community! 👋

For the first part of the desired workflow here I just want to double-check will it be your assistant or the patient be filling out a Google Sheet? Or will they be filling out a Google Form?

Asking as Google Forms can be set up to populate a Google Sheets spreadsheet with the details from the submissions so you could have your assistant fill out the form and upload the images and have it automatically added into the spreadsheet, so a Zap may not be needed. Or is it that the patient fills out the Google Forms form which adds a new row to the Google Sheets spreadsheet and the assistant then adds the images to the relevant row in that same spreadsheet?

For the second part, you could use the ChatGPT’s Analyze Image Content With Vision action to analyse the images. I’m picturing a Zap with the following trigger and actions steps for this:

• Trigger: New Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets) - runs when a new form submission has been added to the spreadsheet.
  • Action: Analyze Image Content With Vision (ChatGPT) - takes the image links referenced in the spreadsheet row and sends them along to ChatGPT to analyse. 
  • Action: Conversation or Conversation With Assistant (ChatGPT) - uses the details added to the spreadsheet and image analysis from the previous action to generate a detailed report. 
  • Action: Send Message (WhatsApp Notifications) - sends the report via a single WhatsApp message. PLEASE NOTE: If you need to send messages to more than one recipient then you may need to use Looping by Zapier and place the WhatsApp Notifications action within the loop so it can be run multiple times for different recipients. See our Loop your Zap actions guide for more details.

Do you think that approach will work?

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Hello Sam,

Could you please tell us an alternative for Chat GPT 4 ??

Because when I am trying to automate the process I am facing issues with Chat GPT 4 Vision(API).

Thanks in advance!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for giving that a try @Jeevandeep Boda, sorry you’re running into an error with that ChatGPT action. 

I don’t know of an alternative app on Zapier that is capable if analysing the images in the same way but I can help troubleshoot that error! 🙂

To use the GPT-4 models such as the gpt-4-1106-vision-preview model required for that action, you’d need to have both of the following:

• A paid OpenAI plan for the language and/or image models. See OpenAI’s plans here: https://openai.com/api/pricing/ - requires at least $1 in pre-paid OpenAI credits to be purchased.
  • ChatGPT Plus plan subscription.

Can you confirm whether the ChatGPT account you’re connecting to the Zap meets both of those requirements?

If not, you’d need to purchase the credits/upgrade to ChatGPT Plus as necessary then reconnect the account to the Zap to ensure it sees the latest changes made to the account.

Hope that helps. Keen to help get this sorted so please let me know how you get on with that!