Question

How do I automate my sales process with Salesforce, text, and email?

• 5 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

New user here.  I would like to automate a few things.  Here is my current process:

Call salesforce lead (name is already loaded in my salesforce account)

send appointment reminder by text from my phone - ask prospect to reply “C” to confim our meeting

Send email with meeting link once get a “C”

Send email with follow up documents after the meeting - new mtting has been set

send text (video) letting prospect know I’ve sent the requested information

Send appointment reminder by text

Send email with meeting link

I would also link to add any new clients to a newsletter list to send weekly content

Any suggestions of if zapier can help me do this and what software to use

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rosee!

This is certainly something you could do using Zapier. In terms of how, that depends a lot on whether you’re able/willing to invest in other apps. 

The one thing that you’ll definitely need is a text-sending service. You can find a list of the phone and SMS apps that Zapier connects with here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/phone

You might also want to consider using a scheduling app to have your leads confirm the meeting as it would be a smoother process. 

As you’re thinking about the different ways you could set up a Zap/s like this, I recommend checking out this article:

It guides you through how you can plan out your workflow and understand how to turn that into a Zap. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions