Question

How do I automate multi-step email workflows using Gravity Forms, Gmail, and Wordpress?

• 26 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. The steps I am looking to perform would look like this.

1. Agent fills out form (gravity forms) with customers information (name, email, phone, subject)
  2. Email is sent to client with a paragraph of information and a link below to request approval
  3. Once link is clicked an email is sent to another agent with the client information.

Anybody know the best tools to do this? We use the services below:

Email: Gmail / Gsuite

Forms: Gravity Forms

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JacobG 

Good question.

• Once link is clicked an email is sent to another agent with the client information.
    • Where will this link redirect to when clicked?
Userlevel 1

Hi @JacobG 

Good question.

• Once link is clicked an email is sent to another agent with the client information.
    • Where will this link redirect to when clicked?

I’m thinking a thank you/confirmation page on WordPress site. Just cant figure out best way to pass the info along once that is completed. Thanks for the quick response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JacobG 

Seems like you need to introduce another app to function as your operational data hub, such as Airtable or Zapier Tables/Interfaces.

You’d log all the form submissions somewhere to use for tracking and updating.

When data is updated, other automations can be triggered.

If you need help configuring all this to work together, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace