Question

How do I automate Mighty Networks course access based on WooCommerce order line item and payment method?

• 15 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I need to be able to bundle courses together under a discount program. Those courses are available through Mighty Networks. There is a way to configure access to specific courses for members within my Mighty Network.

I’m interested in doing the following:

1. Confirm that a specific line item shows up in a WooCommerce order.
  2. If that specific line item shows up, confirm that one of three payment methods have been used to complete payment for that line item: Stripe, PayPal, or Coinbase Commerce
  3. If both the line item shows up and it has been paid for, I need to grant access to multiple courses inside of Mighty Networks.

Can I do that by using multiple sub-zaps and have the return from the successfully confirmed payment trigger a chain of sub-zaps to configure the access within Mighty Networks for the courses included in that bundle? Is that the best way to solve this automation need?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @chrisas 

Good question.

Can you provide more context about what the purpose of the Sub-Zaps would do? (screenshots)

Perhaps try this...

1. Trigger: WooCommerce - Order
  2. Action: Filter
    1. Configure multiple AND conditions
  3. Action: Looping - Create Loop from Line Items/Text
  4. Action: Mighty Networks - ???