Question

How do I automate Facebook/IG /Messenger reminders for appointments booked through my CRM?

• 17 August 2023
  • 2 replies

So, basically, when one of my appointment setters books a call with a contact on Facebook (if I could do this with IG it’d be stellar), I’d like to send a reminder 1h before the call to the prospect. Considering email notifications are unreliable and can end up in the spam folder, it’d be cool if the CRM got access to my setter’s facebook messenger and shot a message to the prospect, considering they’ve already had a conversation, it’d feel more personal and it’s more likely for the person to see that message compared to their email.

I know I can have the setter do it for me but we work with international setters and clients and sometimes the client can book a call at a time that’s when my setter is sleeping, which is actually the case right now, plus, automations tend to be more reliable than humans, even if they’re not perfect, at least they can’t get a flu lol.

The CRM I’m using, is probably a whitelabeled version of GHL but I’m not 100% sure.

Is what I have in mind actually possible without being a hacker or not a chance?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DenOfCoaches 

Good question.

These are the available Facebook Messenger Zap triggers/actions.

NOTE: These are meant to be used as a pair in a Zap.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

To follow up on Troy’s post, it’s not clear to me what would be the trigger, @DenOfCoaches .

You say when the setter books an appointment. Is that in the CRM? Does your CRM support sending a webhook when an appointment is created? You could use that as the trigger? Or does it send you an email with some details? You could use that email as the trigger. And then you might be able to get Send Message from Page set up as the action