Best answer

How do I automate email labeling and data transfer to Google Sheets with a single Zap?

• 16 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I have several labels in my Gmail account, and I want the Zap to trigger whenever an emails are added to a labels. The information about the labeled emails, such as sender, subject, and timestamp, should be automatically added to a specific worksheets. Is it possible to set up a single Zap that covers all my labels, or do I need to create individual Zaps for each label? 

These are the sample labels. 

Those labeled email data should be added in the same google sheet under different worksheets. 

My Question is : Instead of creating a multiples zap for labels, is it possible to do this operation under a single zap. If yes can you please explain me in detailed way.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 17 November 2023, 12:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Laharika 

Good question.

The Zap trigger for Gmail New Labeled Email only allows for selecting 1 Label.

Thank you for your response. Based on your response, I have to create Zap for every single Label. Then I will be running out of Zaps. If I have 20 Labels, I need to prepare 20 Zaps. Do you have any other solutions ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Laharika,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “New Label” trigger is not able to trigger on all labels at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.