Question

How do I automate data transfer from Zapier Tables to specific Google Sheets based on "Business | Brand" field?

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to copy client product data from Zapier Tables into Google Sheets, however in the 4th step where I use the action “create multiple spreadsheet rows”, I cannot call the specific spreadsheet that matched the “Business | Brand” field name (data) and thus I cannot enter in the respective worksheet info. I’ve tried to enter in the form data value for the “Business | Brand” field in the (spreadsheet & worksheet *required) sections of the actions. I get returned an error each time. This means that for each new customer I have to reset the automation to route to the corresponding Google Sheet with that respective brand’s name. It kinda defeats the purpose of the automation. The spreadsheets are based on the same template and thus have the same worksheet title and cell headers. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this automation I would be very grateful. I’ve attached screenshots of the zap below for all to see. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Campgrnds 

Help article to reference for mapping dynamic variable values to dropdown fields.

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps

Userlevel 1

Thanks, i’ll check it out!