Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate daily YouTube comment replies with ChatGPT for bulk comments without manual intervention?

• 12 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi im Ivander
im from indonesia
my youtube channel is Vanderismtv

i have currently 500-1000 comment every day in my youtube account

Frequency of Automated Responses

• "Hello, I am currently confused about how to make automatic comment responses through ChatGPT
  • Automation Without Manual Intervention
    • "Can the system be set up to automatically reply to comments without any manual intervention on my part?"
  • Recommendation for Suitable Package
    • "Given that I need to manage around 500 YouTube comment responses per day, could you recommend a package that would best suit my needs for high-volume automated replies?"

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @vanderism 

YouTube Zap app available triggers/actions: https://zapier.com/apps/youtube/integrations#triggers-and-actions

No options related to comments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vanderism,

Welcome to the Community. As we can see, this "New Comment" isn't yet available as a trigger, but a feature request is open for this trigger. I will add you as an interested member for this trigger. We'll forward this request to the YouTube developer. For now, we can't provide any ETA for this request.

I would also like to see this feature be implemented please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @realMaxAvery,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.