Question

How do I automate creating new digital products in Shopify from files stored in Google Drive using Zapier?

• 13 March 2024
  • 1 reply

How to create new digital product on Shopify automatically after I create it and store in Google drive? My idea is to store in one folder the actual product and this will also serve as a trigger for Zap. After file is in this fila, Zap will create automatically new product on my Shopify  shop. I would like to store in another folder images which will automatically upload also to my SHopify shop. ANd also, I want it to create using AI keywords from the file automatically - to view/read what is in the image and create keywords from it. Or, I can name the file with words, which will be used to create keywords. Can you please help, i tried different paths and still not as i wanted. Thanks a lot! Lucia

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lucille 74 

To give us more context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured, along with any errors.