Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate ChatGPT web browsing prompt?

• 28 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I would like to automate a daily morning task which consists of the following steps.

• Go to www.example.com at 9AM
  • Read through the page and analyze the text 
  • Take out the articles containing keywords “apple” & “orange” in the headling.
  • Send the summarized headlines to a Telegram channel.

This is all done with one GPT-4 prompt with the web browser capability. I’m looking for a way to automate the prompt everyday at 9AM. Is there a way to connect to the GPT4 plugin that browses the web?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gregorem, welcome to the Community! 🙂

It looks like you’re not the first to ask about this in Community:

It’s not possible at present, but there’s an existing feature request mentioned on that topic for the web browsing functionality to be added to the ChatGPT app. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for that. I can’t make any promises on when that will be available by, but we’ll be sure to send you an email notification as soon as it is! 

Since we’ve already got one topic discussing that functionality, I’m going to close out this one. For anyone who comes across this and wants to be added to that feature request, please reach out on the main topic and we’ll be happy to add your vote to it. 🙂