Best answer

How do I automate ChatGPT for Google Sheets image-based title, summary generation, and multi-row update with Zapier?

• 19 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

Im new to Zapier and assume there is a simple answer to my question. 

I have a GoogleSheet containing all items in my e-commerce. After that I have taken the product picture I place it in Google Drive and place the link into the correct row GoogleSheet. After this I would like ChatGPT to write a short title and summary based on the image and update two columns in the sheet. 

It works as planned, but just for the first row. I assume that I have made some basic mistake in the set-up, but I can not find int. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 19 February 2024, 21:42

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @midorimiab 

For us to have full context, we would need to see screenshots with how each Zap step is configured.

Step 5 should have the Row/ID mapped from Step 1.

HI Troy, 

Sure, please find attached. 

I do belive it has to do something with my triggers. The row I am chosig is also the one that works fine, all the others generats an error “invalid image”. So for the example below it works fine in row 996, byt not on the others.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@midorimiab 

You need to map the Row variable or ID variable from Step 1.

Thanks! 
Worked great :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @midorimiab! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Hello 

how does one create a qr code using chagpt and google sheet