Skip to main content

Dear Zapier Team,

My name is László Fekete, and I am reaching out to inquire about how I can automate my content creation process using Zapier. Currently, I write 4 blog posts per week, and I would like to automatically generate summaries of these posts that can be used as social media posts. Additionally, I need to create scripts and outlines for 4 TikTok videos each week.

My goal is to automate the process of generating summaries from blog posts that can be used as social media content, as well as creating TikTok video scripts based on the content of these blog posts.

Could you please assist me in understanding which subscription plans are required to fully automate this process? I would also appreciate it if you could guide me on which Zapier functionalities or integrations are necessary for this workflow, and what tools I need to use to accomplish this.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
László Fekete

Hi @Lezleee 

What apps you trying to use in the Zap app steps? (names)

AI Zap Apps: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/artificial-intelligence

Each Zap app has a profile page that lists the available triggers/actions + help links that indicate the requirements for using each Zap app in Zap steps.