Question

How do I automate an outgoing email with formatting and save it to drafts?

• 17 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have a Microsoft Word document template that I customize and send to all new clients however I modify many fields/areas before I send it based on their names, services, personal questions, etc.

In this Microsoft word document, it’s formatted with bullet points, hyperlinks and a title of the email that goes in the Subject line of each new Welcome Email.

This email goes out to new clients after I receive their new intake form from Formsite in my Gmail account.

How can I automate an outgoing email such as this while saving my email formatting with hyperlinks and bulletpoints, etc. so I can then customize each area after the standard items are added (their names and services, etc) and have this newly created/customized email go to my Drafts folder so I can view and review it before I send it?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mountains,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this question, and you have replied that you have already hired one of our certified Zapier Experts to help you with this workflow.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help!