Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I auto-share new LinkedIn company posts to my Facebook company page using Zapier?

• 8 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I want to create a Zap that automatically shares all new posts from my LinkedIn company page to my Facebook company page. When a new post is published on LinkedIn, I want the content and any attached visuals to be copied and posted on my Facebook page.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Faheem,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Unfortunately, the LinkedIn integration doesn’t support triggering on new posts. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, you can stay in the loop/follow along with updates on the main thread here: 

Hopefully, this helps!

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue here and we’ll get you added to the feature request.