Question

How do I auto-distribute Stripe payments into separate Google Sheets tables?

• 24 November 2023
  • 3 replies

So far all my Stripe payments appear on the same table on a Google Sheet but I’d like to automate each product in a different table. Is that possible and if yes, what plan do I need? Many thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Yes, it is possible to automate organizing your Stripe payments into different tables in Google Sheets based on the product. This can be achieved through automation tools or scripts.

I think there isn't a direct native integration between Stripe and Google Sheets that allows you to automatically split payments into different tables based on the product.

Here's how you might approach this:

Stripe Webhooks: Use Stripe Webhooks to get real-time data about events in your Stripe account. You can set up a webhook to be notified when a payment is successful.

Google Apps Script: Write a Google Apps script that is triggered by the webhook notification. This script should parse the information about the payment, determine the product, and then append the data to the appropriate table in your Google Sheets.

Google Sheets: Organize your Google Sheet with separate tables for each product.

As for the plan needed, both Stripe and Google Sheets offer various plans, but the specific plan you need depends on your business.

Thank you for your reply. I am using payments links, directly shared with my clients by email, what endpoints URL should I put with Stripe Webhooks? thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MDufort 

Here’s a different approach...use Airtable instead of GSheets.

Airtable has Views, which are segments of data. (sort, filter, etc.)

You can easily create 1 View per product all within the same Table.