Question

How do I attach Google Forms uploads to corresponding Trello cards when a new form response is received?

I have a zap that Create card in Trello when new or updated form response in Google Forms, but when you upload any archive in forms (png,pdf) it doesnt match with the card in trello, still a idenfier.exe archive 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Lucas Perassolli Hey there 👋 -

Hmm, let’s see if we can get this worked out. Can you please do me a favor, and upload some screenshots of your full Zap setup? This will help us get a closer look at what’s going on. Do be sure to remove any identifying/personal information for privacy purposes. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Lucas Perassolli 

I haven’t used Trello before, so if I may ask you, do you expect the “identifier” to be an attachment in which you can open a file?

yes, it should be a file

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Lucas Perassolli,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Is the file mapped on the “Attachment” field a publicly accessible file? More about sending files via Zap here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288813453-Send-files-in-Zaps

Hello @ken.a , yes the folder in drive is public to edit and view

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Lucas Perassolli 

Have you selected the most recent sample trigger in the Google Forms trigger step? If not, kindly do it so that the the Zap will have the latest sample. I wonder that might be the case here.

Please keep us posted!