Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I assign (Lofty) CRM items to agents in monday.com using text string match?

• 15 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I am setting up a zap that takes items from our CRM (Lofty) and creates the new object in Monday.com. When I pull the agent name from Lofty I am trying to assign it to that same agent in Monday.  The issue is the agents in Monday are assignable via a dropdown.  Is it possible to use the agents name text string  to match to the agents name in the dropdown?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @nickslocum 

For us to have more context, post screenshots about the Agent field in Monday so we can see the field type, field options, etc.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi Troy,

The agent field is a list of assignable agents. See below.

I need the text string “agent name” that I pulled from Lofty to match the agents names and pick them here.

I can pick the “agent name” in custom field but it’s doesn’t work when sending it over to Monday.com

Thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@nickslocum 

The field description indicates the User ID is needed.

Add this Zap action: Monday - Get User Details

Can search by email address for the user.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!