Skip to main content
Question

How do i apply pricing rules when creating an invoice with the QuickBooks connector?

• 27 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I can generate an invoice and apply to total service line item cost but my employer wants the rate to be listed on the invoice and we have Pricing rules that apply based on the region the customer is located in. the base price is the lowest charge rate of all the regions and the pricing rules adjust from the base to the set charge rate configured to each customer. well when i set the amount of the line item and then set the rate to the appropriate amount for the customer i get an error that the amount doesn't match the amount set as the base charge in quickbooks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jdtyler,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Especially, the “Action” section of the step where you’re getting the error. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊