Best answer

How do I apply a tag in Keap Max Classic when a student completes a course in Moodle?

• 27 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I am looking for a way to set a tag in Keap Max Classic when a student completes a course in Moodle. It looks like the only available Zapier options for Moodle are a new course and new student enrolled in a course. Any idea how to set this up so a tag can be applied in Keap Max Classic when a student completes a course?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 28 November 2022, 10:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @whitlowe, welcome to the Community!

There isn’t currently a way to trigger a Zap when a course is completed in Moodle, I’m sorry about that. We do have a feature request for a course completed trigger and I've added you as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality. 

I wonder if there’s a way that we could work around this 🤔 For example, do you get an email when a student finishes a course? If so, you could set up a Zap that triggers based on that email (for example using Email Parser by Zapier) and add them to Keap that way.