Best answer

How do I amend existing zap

• 6 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I have an existing zap set up from my website to Zoom. Can I edit that to add new Zoom Webinar registration details for a new webinar date? How do I do it?

icon

Best answer by EJR 8 August 2022, 03:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

@naomi 100

Yes you should be edit your Action with Zoom and insert the new details, leaving the rest of the Zap untouched.

If you can you share an example of your Zap, I may be able to provide more insight

Badge +3

Hi @naomi 100,

Thank you for visiting Zapier Community. Happy to help here! 

With the new Zapier Editor, you can make edits to your Zaps without turning them off. 

When using the Zap editor with drafts support, the editor for an existing Zap will initially show you "read-only" mode. You can see the details for the Zap, but cannot edit it.

Once you click Edit Zap, it starts a draft. If there's already an existing draft, it'll ask if you'd like to edit the existing one or discard it and start another.

Let me know how it goes! I’m here for you in case you need more assistance on this.

Hey EJR thanks so much for your response.

I was able to create a brand new one! I did try to do this but itwas not working. But when I went to the Zapier home page and started completely from scratch it did work. So happy that I overcame my tech frustration and figured it out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@naomi 100 so glad you were able to get this working by creating a brand new Zap! Thanks for coming back here to let us know what worked for you. 🙂