Skip to main content
Question

How do I add shipping method and cost from Shopify orders to separate line in Xero invoice?

• 13 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, I am trying to add the shipping method and cost from shopify orders to a xero invoice however It keeps displaying in the same line item as the purchased product.

I have tried adding an extra step (Add Items to Existing Sales Invoice in Xero) but keep getting an error regarding the invoice type not being found. I have tried the solution as per this post for changing the INV field to the populated invoice number not the order number, but this didnt work.

I have also tried using the Utilities formatter by Zapier but don’t know how to format that in my Create Sales Invoice Step as I keep running into the same issue.

Here are the inputs:

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I’ve sorted this out but can’t see where to delete this post - so please disregard this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PrecisionPoolParts,

That's fantastic news!

Would you mind sharing the details of the solution here? I'd love to mark it as the "Best Answer" so it can benefit other Community members who might have the same question.

Thank you!