Question

How do I add products from a Shopify order and add them to the related opportunity in Salesforce?

Hi I have an scenario where the trigger is invoked when new order is placed on shopify,

I have created the workflow to create new account, contact and opportunity related to it,

But I want to add products in order to be added to the related opportunity,

Can anyone help me with this

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Williams 

Good question.

Can you clarify if you are trying to add Products (as a linked Salesforce Object) to the Opportunity, or where are you trying to add Products on the Opportunity?

Perhaps provide screenshots and outline a specific examples in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Basically what I want is when a new order is placed on shopify I want to create an opportunity with the same order name and add the line items of that order to the opportunity products on Salesforce linked with the same opportunity 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Williams 

Can you provide screenshots with what Zaps steps you have configured thus far?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Williams! I wanted to drop by and see if you were able to arrive at a solution for this? If not, feel free to drop some screenshots of your zap setup and we’d love to help. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Williams! Just checking in to see if you still need some help with this Zap? Thanks!