Skip to main content

I’m trying to create a zap where if someone signs up to my free group on Skool, they get subscribed to my email list on Kajabi, but when I try to create the zap, I have to enter a “name” and “email” (or else the zap doesn’t work). I am utterly confused what name and email I am supposed to put here. I’ve tried putting a random name and email over there, and when I hit the test that email address does indeed get added to my contacts in Kajabi, but I don’t want to just manually add 1 email address to my list, obviously. So how do I fix this zap so that it actually sends the email of the person that filled in his email address on Skool, instead of the email address that I have to enter manually when creating a zap? I really don’t understand what is going on.

Hi @Robmulder 

Use the +] button to map a dynamic variable from a previous Zap step.

Hi @Robmulder 👋

Just wanted to check how things are going on this, did you manage to map the necessary fields from the Skool trigger step, as Troy suggested?

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please let us know if you’re still in need of some help at all! 🙂