Best answer

How Do I Add More than 10 Paths?

• 24 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am creating a zap that routes submitted POS Reports from a Jot Form to our CRM each month. It triggers when a form is summitted in Jotform. Then, the file uploaded in the form is routed to a specific Dropbox folder based on a merchant’s lead id. Then, the file is renamed based on the month uploaded to the correct lead page in IRIS CRM based on the lead id.

I am now working on the final step which I need to check a box on the lead page in IRIS when the report for that month is uploaded. On the lead page, there are boxes for each month of the year. When the September report is uploaded, it should check the “September” box. I researched a bit an found the “Paths” function may work, but it only allows for 10 paths. Is there a different way this can be done? I want to be able to say “If the “New Submission Month” is September, check the “September” box and so on for each month.

Current process which successfully uploads the report to the correct lead page in IRIS CRM
Example of the Paths made. Each works as it should. The problem is there are not enough paths for each month.
Example for a September Report going into the “September” path
When the path is taken, it checks the “September” box in IRIS
This is the view from the lead page in IRIS CRM. As you can see, the “September” box is checked and there is the report under the “Attachments” tab

Please let me know if there is a work around or a way to extend the Paths feature from 10 to 12. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 24 October 2023, 21:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @FP_Caroline 

Good question.

You may want to consider using a Lookup Table instead of Paths.

Or you can nest Paths 3 levels deep.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Troy Tessalone -

Thank you for the timely response. The Lookup Table doesn’t seem to be a solution in this instance because we need to update an existing lead by checking a box. In addition, the the “Lookup Key” needed is not available (see image). 

“Answers Month” not available

As for the nesting of the Paths, can you explain how that is possible for my situation? As per the images in my initial post, I need to select January only if the January report is uploaded. If I nest two different months together, it will check the boxes for January and June in IRIS even if only one on these reports is uploaded. This would lead to inaccurate information. Am I missing something? Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@FP_Caroline 

You can have use nested paths like such: