Question

How do I add files uploaded in Gravity Forms to the attachments area in a ZohoCRM lead using “Create Module Entry”?

• 29 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Context: User fills out Gravity Form on website with their information and file uploads which then Zapier sends the info over to ZohoCRM creates a new lead and adds the files to the attachments area.

Trying to add files uploaded in Gravity Forms (1-3 GF upload fields) to the attachments area in a ZohoCRM lead using “Create Module Entry” in Zapier.

Anyone know how to do this?

I can see there is another Zap type called “add attachment” to an existing lead..
but I have no idea how to do a search and match it to the correct lead, if thats even possible all in the one Zap?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Javelin 

After the Create Module Entry in ZohoCRM step, you will need to add “Add Attachment in Zoho CRM”, and pass the ID of the Module created in the previous step so it knows which Module it would attach the files to. 

Does that make sense? 

That makes sense yes =)

but where do “pass / find “ the ID of the module created in the previous step?

what do I put in the ID field?

I followed your instructions and this is the only data available after it says ID 1 not sure if thats going to change each time so it gets attached to the correct lead?

Also thank you for the prompt help it’s really appreciated was not expecting a reply so fast!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Im glad I can help 😊

From what I see in the screenshot, yes that is correct. Have you tried testing that step? 

I do have a feeling that the URL you provided in Attachment File will not work though. You might need to add a step that uploads files into Google Drive first. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Javelin! I wanted to swing by and double check if you were able to get this rolling? 🙂
Keep us posted!