Best answer

How do I add an icon page to a notion database item?

• 30 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,  I’m trying to set up Zapier to publish my Strava runs into a database in Notion, but I cannot seem to find a way to edit the page “icon” field, the enclosed picture is what I see after I edit the available fields in the “Test Action” phase of creating a Zap. Is there any way to still edit these fields before the Zap is carried out ? Thanks in advance !

icon

Best answer by Danvers 31 October 2022, 11:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AimB3

Although you can edit your Zap so it will run differently next time, there isn’t a way to change information once it’s been sent to an app (you can’t edit a specific Zap run). 

Regarding the icon field, I know that it’s not currently possible to upload files to Notion using Zapier, which is why you wont see the ‘icon’ field in the Zap editor. There is an open feature request for to add support for files in Notion and I’ve added you to that request, which means that you’ll get an email when we have an update on that. We’ll also update this community post if/when that feature request is available. 

Sorry I don’t have better news for you today, let us know if you have any other questions!