Best answer

How do I add a search step to a Trello Zap to search for a card by title and due date?

• 15 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I am trying to add a search step into a trello zap to search for a card, I can get it to find matching card names but i needed to take it a touch further to find cards that match both the card title and Due date. 

I cannot see how to search for the due date part of it, Any ideas? 

What i am trying to achieve is automated card creation but not if a card already exists (this is more of a back up to another zap) 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by ken.a 15 August 2023, 12:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @JordanSSP,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like it is not currently possible to search by due date in the “Find Card in Trello” action. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  •  Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.