Best answer

How do I add a new row below the header?

• 2 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Im could add order info into Google spread sheet from Shopify.

But when I get new order, it will be added on the top of the work sheet which is supposed to be added at below of the header.

I've tried fixing the rows and protecting the header section, but it still gets added on top of the worksheet.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by SamB 2 March 2022, 11:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Eddie 

Please review the help article for How to set up your Google spreadsheet to work with Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-set-up-your-google-spreadsheet-to-work-with-zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone! I just wanted to follow up here as spotted that @Eddie also reached out to our Support Team about this. I’ll share part of their response here in case it’s helpful to anyone that’s also running into similar issues:

“When you created your headers, did you have any values present in Cell A1? If that cell is empty, that could be why the rows are being added to the top of the sheet rather than the bottom. 

Could you confirm if that's the case? If so, you'll want to turn off your Zap and reconfigure your header to begin on cell A1. Then, you can turn your Zap back on and submit a test order in Shopify to confirm that new rows are being added to the bottom of the sheet. ”

For more details on how to set up a your Google Sheets spreadsheet to work with Zapier you’ll want to check out the following guide: Work with Google Sheets in Zaps :relaxed: