Skip to main content

I'm trying to add someone to Active Campaign right after accepting an offer sent from Moneybird, but this isn't an existing trigger.

I can use the trigger of sending the offer, add a delay for a week and then filter the people who have the ‘billed’ status (meaning they accepted the offer) after that week, but this means people don’t get added to Active campaign right after accepting the offer and it also means that people who accepted the offer more than a week after it was send are excluded from the following steps. What can I do?

Hello and welcome to the Community, @u12576b👋

Hmm, what you’d ideally need here is a “Quote Updated” type of trigger that would allow you to trigger a Zap when the status of a quote (offer) is updated. Then the Zap would be able to trigger whenever the quote/offer is accepted. Unfortunately that trigger doesn’t exist for the Moneybird app at present. But we do a have a feature request open for that type of trigger to be added, so I’ve added your vote for that. I can’t make any promises as to when or if it will definitely be added but you’ll get an email notification from us as soon as it becomes available to use! 

In the meantime, is an invoice created when an offer is accepted? If so, perhaps you could have the Zap use the New Sales Invoice (Moneybird) trigger instead?

If not, do you get an email notification from Moneybird when an offer is accepted? If so, and that email contains the necessary information about the offer then perhaps you could use an app like Email Parser by Zapier as the trigger instead. Then you could trigger on those email notifications and add the person into Active Campaign. See our Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails guide for more details.

Hope that helps, please do keep us in the loop on how you get on. Happy to help further if you run into any issues with those potential workarounds! 🙂