Question

How do I activate the advertised discount in the email for a 3-month Starter plan at $10?

• 12 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I received an email about the discount promotion. I am inquiring about that email.

Get 3 months of Starter for $10 ($90 value)

Try our Starter plan for 3 months for just $10. You'll gain access to paid features such as:

• Automate multiple actions with one trigger
  • Use premium apps in your Zaps
  • 750 tasks per month

Try a Starter plan

I got a discount promotion email as above, but it doesn't apply and an error occurs. If I try to proceed without an error, only the existing price board comes up. Please send me a new discount promotion email that works properly or a link to a discount promotion that works properly. Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @phoenixgpts,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team regarding this issue. Our Support Team is able to send you a new link to the discount promotion.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello there @phoenixgpts! 👋

I just came across this thread and had a look at the ticket you opened with the Support team and it appears that the error you’re referring to was that the amounts shown in the checkout didn’t match what was stated in the offer.

I did some checking on this end and that’s the expected behavior. On the checkout page there should be a notice confirming that the amount stated will be “minus any applicable discounts and credits”. So the amounts shown there is the usual amount before any discounts have been applied - sorry for any confusion caused by that.

Once you’ve taken up the offer the correct amounts should appear on the latest invoice and upcoming invoice:
15b0a1e045d4b231a85cebd206c5e0dd.png

Hope that helps to clarify things. If there’s anything else I can help with do let me know! 🙂