Best answer

How do I able to load more test data in my Zap?

Hi all, I’m struggling with loading more test data to my zaps. I’m trying to link it to a different purchase. I’ve gone and “made a purchase” and each time I go to “load more”, I still keep seeing the same data. There has been a lot of data come in from my website since the most recent data Zapier is pulling. It’s driving me mad, can anyone please help me :)

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 June 2022, 22:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BecRou 

Good question.

Please clarify what app and event you are using in your Zap trigger step in order for us to have more context.

Thankyou! I'm using Zapier to connect a new purchase on my website with Flodesk.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BecRou

I believe there may be a recent known issue with Flodesk’s Zap integration.

Please open a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @BecRou! I can see you were able to open that ticket, which is perfect! Please keep us in the loop with your findings.

We’d love to know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends! 👋🏽 I wanted to pop in with some of the findings from the ticket in case it’s helpful to anyone following along:

...the Sutra Fitness app integration you've asked about currently has an "Invite Only" status, which means the developers for the new integration may still be making changes and the app is not available publicly yet - only privately. Because of this, we here at Zapier support have extremely limited resources on the app and on the details of the integration.

To get the best help for your question, I recommend you reach out to the folks who gave you access to the integration and see if they can provide you with the information you're looking for.

Thank you!