Best answer

How can Zapier catch new Zoom registrations for past events?

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have set up a zap between Zoom and Mailchimp. The settings of the zoom meeting are such so that people can register for the event even when the event is over (that way we get their registration info and add them to Mailchimp to tell them about future opportunities). However, when they do, Zapier does not catch/see/send them to Mailchimp. How do you suggest we fix that? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 27 September 2023, 11:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @iSchool for the Future,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I'm afraid the bad news here is that we're not currently able to capture registrants after a webinar/meeting in Zoom. We're always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful and it sounds like this could be really useful for others as well, so much so that it's already one of the top feature requests for this app.

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thank you! Keeping fingers crossed...🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @iSchool for the Future! Glad I was able to help you by adding your vote to the feature request.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗