Question

How can I update the corresponding Monday.com column with the changing statuses from GatherContent?

• 27 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I would like that when a status is changed in GatherContent that the corresponding Status column in Monday.com is updated.

What seems to happen is that when creating a Zap I can only choose for the column to be updated to one status name. But we might change the status to 5 or 10 different statuses over a project. So I need it to update the Monday column every time that status changes with the name of the status it has moved to.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @larkie 

If the status you want is coming over in the trigger information from GatherContent, you can generally enter that dynamically into the location you need.  Meaning it will change for each Zap run and put in the correct status. 

Also, depending on the action step, when you click on the field you may have to select “Custom” in order to access the information from the trigger step.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I think I just needed to trust a bit and it seems to have worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Amazing, we’re so glad to hear that @larkie! Thanks for keeping the thread updated with your success. 🎉