Skip to main content

I have an automation where it use HubSpot → M-Bridge → Kantata. I have a field in HubSpot that is an enum that send a string with the content. Example: xxxxxx;xxxxxxxx;xxxxxx.  but when I try to use a multi field in Kantata it doenst recognize as three data but as as one longe string. So my ideia is to use Zapier to format with separator ( ; ) and send this output to Kantata but the only options that I got is to create a new story, create a post ou a new project. 

Hey @TiagoMeerkat, welcome to the Community! 🎉

Is it that you’re wanting to add the data from HubSpot into a custom field in Kantata but the custom field isn’t available? Or is it more that you’re looking to add data into a custom field on a type of content/item that’s not currently supported e.g. something other than a story, post or project?

If it’s that you’re wanting to add those three values into a custom field there is a feature request that I can add your vote to. So let me know if you're interested in that and I’ll get you added to it.

And if it’s a different type of content/item that you’re wanting to create then you’ll likely need to contact our Support team to submit a feature request for the ability to add that type of content/item into Kantata.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!