Best answer

How can I trigger a Zap when someone accepts/declines a Google Calendar Invite?

• 17 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a bubble application that matches users together and schedules Google Calendar invites. I’d like my application to know when users either accept or decline the invites in order to display their response on my custom webpage.

So far I have tried to use the Google Calendar Start mechanism in Zapier to check 12h before an invite happens, but don’t see any data that contains attendee responses.

Any direction or assistance would be much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 17 August 2022, 02:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @adamgyee 

Good question.

You can try the GCal New/Updated Event to see if that may include the info you are looking for.

Otherwise, I don’t believe there is a GCal Zap trigger event that fires for an Event invitee accepting or declining the event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @adamgyee! I wanted to stop in and see if you were able to get this sorted? Definitely let us know. 🤗

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy! After some testing, I can confirm that the New or Updated Event GCal Zap does indeed get triggered when someone accepts, declines, is tentative. In my case, ~2-5 min after a user clicked accept in their calendar, the Zap successfully fired on the backend.