Question

How can I Transfer/Copy Honeybook Files into Google Drive

• 9 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m looking to copy/transfer the files uploaded by Client into the Honeybook portal into Google Drive. 

At this time, I’m able to create folder for every new inquiry from Honeybook into Google Drive but I want to ensure the files attached are copied into Google Drive as well. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @AVID, welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you’re using the New Inquiry trigger for Honeybook. Looking at some example data from that, I can see that the information that Zapier receives from the New Inquiry trigger is different for each user, depending on what fields they have in their inquiry form. 

Could you share an example of what data you get with the Honeybook trigger? To do that, could you please share a screenshot of what you see when you test the New Enquiry trigger in your Zap? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc). 

Also, it would be helpful to know what files are included in the enquiry and in what format (eg do people add a url to their file or upload it)?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response. Here is the exact template used below for reference

https://zapier.com/apps/google-drive/integrations/honeybook/1240692/create-folders-in-google-drive-for-new-honeybook-inquiries

However my ask also includes anytime this client/prospect upload/shares a file through the honeybook portal and not just at the inquiry I would like for those files to be synced (copied to the initial Google Drive folder that was created when the client submitted an inquiry. 

File types range from PDF, images, doc and spreadsheets. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @AVID,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “New Inquiry” trigger doesn’t return the files uploaded by the client. This would be a great feature request for this integration. I recommend reaching out to our Support team to have this feature created on your behalf.

You can reach our Support team here, and choose the “Report a bug or request a feature” option. Like so:

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps! 😊