How can I sync Shopify & Fieldfolio?

Hello,

I am trying to add the following Zaps without success. How much would it cost to have an expert do it for me?

Zap 1. When an order is placed on Shopify the inventory is updated on Fieldfolio

Zap 2. When an order is placed on Fieldfolio the order is sent to Shopify and the inventory is updated on Shopify

Sounds simple but I just can’t make it happen. Can anyone help please?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jewellery Girl!

I know that Shopify has the action ‘Update Inventory Quantity’, so you should be able to update the Shopify inventory when you get a New order in Fieldfolio. I’m not as familiar with Fieldfolio so you may need to help me to understand it a little. 

I looked at the information you can enter for the Fieldfolio action ‘Update Product’ and it has a field called ‘New Stock Value’ do you know if the means that amount of stock you have in your inventory?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jewellery Girl 

Might be best to post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jewellery Girl 

You may want to submit a lead via the Zapier Experts directory: https://zapier.com/experts

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Jewellery Girl! I wanted to pop in and see if Danvers suggestion helped? If not, as Troy mentioned, feel free to drop some screenshots below and we’d love to dig in with you! 

Hi Everyone, Thanks for your response. After spending hours trying to get this to work I tried customer service again. I got a different person this time and they told me its not possible to update Fieldfolio inventory when a order is placed on Shopify. Grrr…. wish I had been told that at the beginning and not wasted so much time this and charged to upgrade for nothing. Thanks again for responses.